Charlottesville, Virginia: SmarTech Markets Publishing the industry analyst firm based here, has announced a new Webinar on SmarTech’s latest report: “Personal 3D Printing Markets: 2014 – 2023”. Join us for this important Webinar that will be held on July 15, 2014 9:30 AM EDT.
To register, go to: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9198747733793213186
This webinar will introduce SmarTech’s latest report: “Personal 3D Printing Markets: 2014 – 2023”. In this webinar, SmarTech Senior Analyst Ian Forsyth will discuss how he sees the evolution of commercial trends in the personal 3D printing in 2014 and beyond. SmarTech’s ten-year forecasts for this sector will also be discussed.
Among the topics discussed in this Webinar will be:
• What will the next generation of personal 3D printers look like?
• The future of the personal SLA equipment market
• Who are the industry leaders in P3DP in 2014? And who will challenge them for market share over the next five years?
• The role of customer service in P3DP marketing strategies
• The new economics of personal 3D printer making: economies of scale
• The market for P3D in educational establishments
• Developments in the markets of 3D scanners, software, and other peripherals
This Webinar is designed for business, development, marketing and financial executives who need to understand where future business opportunities in P3DP are to be found. Attendees will come away with a clear understanding of the forces driving the P3DP sector, and gain actionable insight that will be invaluable in their companies. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.